Thursday, September 27, 2012

Year 11 Misadventures

So, what's this blog about?

In a nutshell: I learn best by writing, and they say that one of the best ways to learn something is to teach it to someone. This is what I am going to attempt to do with this blog, as I try and explain what I'm learning in my school subjects to you, my readers.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. You will most likely raise my understanding and yours by doing so.

Of course, if you're studying a different subject, I might be able to add you as a co-author so that you can blog about that subject. We can all learn from each other!

Let the learning begin! Er, well, let the learning continue, since I assume you were learning before you read this blog...

1 comment:

  1. Hi. My name is _______. I am a lemur. Hi.
    From Kayley's friend who likes trees and cats. And lemurs. And classpads. Tasty classpads.

    ReplyDelete